Increase yield and EBITDA in portfolio companies.
Business management consultancies are being leveraged as an important tool in the PE value creation toolkit due to their vast industry experience. Yet even within a particular PE firm, financial dynamics are constantly in flux. With deal competition driving firms to shake up their strategy and models, management consulting represents a critical stopgap for PE firms looking to navigate the private equity life cycle and implement sustainable operational improvements.
To really find great value in this tight market, you need to know what to look for in a consultant. Ask yourself: Is your consulting firm simply providing philosophical and strategic guidance while leaving you to execute change unsupported? Do your consultants have the operational expertise needed to deliver results?
Download our ebook: "Private Equity Value Creation: Increase Yield and EBITDA" to learn more, like:
- Deal competition is forcing creative approaches
- Opportunities within the private equity life cycle
- Consulting and PEs: Understanding the financial dynamics
- Strategy versus execution
- Potential areas of improvement
- Tools of the trade
- Facilitating acquisition ROI